Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Hooray! I'm Finally Here!

Hello! 
My name is Lauren and I have finally climbed out of my little troll-girl cave and come to live at Blogger!

After much time and guided practice, I am now an official Angel Card Reader looking to answer any questions you may have about your life.
 Angel Card Readings are like tarot, only without the negative tone some of the traditional tarot card decks can give. 
No religious affiliations apply. This is for everyone. 


Have a question about your love life, your career,  your well-being or anything in-between ?

Please feel free to contact me at LaurenAngelReadings@Gmail.com.

Please allow a 48 hour turnaround time for each question.
"Try Me!" Rate  - $10 
PayPal Only.

Thank You and Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment